1 medium heart, rinsed and cut into cubes
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 large onion, peeled and sliced
1 cup water
2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Flop the heart bits around in flour until evenly coated.
- Heat the oil in a covered pan on medium heat.
- Fry the pieces of heart until browned. Upon placing the meat into the pan, it should sizzle slightly. If it does not, the oil is not hot enough.
- Stir in onions and water. Season with salt minced garlic.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and allow it to sit for 2 to 3 hours, or until the meat is very tender. Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.
The ‘Heart’ can be any medium-to-large mammal. I prefer Beef or venison, but to each their own.
Stay classy, you beautiful motherfucker.
These SpamBots, person-of-interest-for-you and person-of-interest-for me……….what is the best way to handle them? Ignore them? ‘heart’ them? reblog them? both?
Am I helping POI by reblogging & liking them? Am I causing problems? What is the best way to deal with them?
Liking and reblogging the spambots doesn’t help the show any more than…uh, maybe providing word of mouth publicity? But you’d get the same publicity by reblogging posts that aren’t spam. Basically, they exist entirely to convince fans to go to a spam site, so it’s probably best to ignore/report them for spam, unless you enjoy the service they provide.
ok so i will let you in on the best moment of my prom experience.
There are these two guys and they’re just having a chat, and one goes “Hey, bro, where’s your date?”
And the other one, clearly dateless, does one of those talky hand things and goes, “Right here.”
The first boy stares at him for a long, tense moment. “You’re disgusting.”
and then i laughed forever and seriously how am i an adult
‘m gonna go call somebody and ask them to make me food
Miss you sir.